Frequently Asked Questions
When do you operate?
- We are open 7 Days a week 8am to 8pm (Weather permitting)
- Check realtime availability
Are reservations recommended?
- Due to the extreme popularity of our ride and limited space available (8 passengers maximum per trip) reservations are highly recommended and can easily be made by clicking any Book Now button.
- To secure a preferred departure times we recommend reservations be made at least 1-2 days in advance.
Is parasailing fun?
Most of our customers would consider “fun” to be an understatement. Parasailing truly is an amazing, one of a kind experience which will most likely bring you back to do it again.
What are the age limits?
- Children must be a minimum of 6 years old to fly.
- Our oldest flyer was 99 years young.
- Additional limitations may apply and subject to staff approval.
what are the weight limits?
- This depends on wind and sea conditions as well as equipment considerations at the time of your flight.
- We offer three flight configurations:
- Solo flight (single person) approximate minimum weight is 70kg
- Tandem flight (2 persons) approximate maximum weight is 205kg
- Triple flight (3 persons) approximate maximum weight is 205kg
- All weight categories and flight configuration decisions are at the discretion of the Captain.
how many people can fly together?
- Solo flight (one person)
- Tandem flight (2 persons)
- Triple flight (3 persons)
- All weight categories and flight-configuration decisions are subject to weather conditions, and are at the sole discretion of the Captain. Although 99% off all passengers fly tandem, no guarantees are made regarding any flight configuration, all passengers must be prepared to fly in any configuration.
how should we dress?
Dress Casual beach attire, shorts, bathing suits, sandals, tennis shoes, t-shirts, even jeans are ok, you may also want to bring a sweat-shirt or wind-breaker we also offer hoodies for sale, just incase. All passengers will be boarding the vessel and flying barefoot.
will we get wet?
Typically not, but we do sometimes dip the feet or legs of participants in the ocean, so if you wish to stay dry, please alert the Captain prior to your flight. Also on “very rare” occasions it may be necessary to land participants in the water, although you will be wearing a life preserver, in this event you will get very wet.
can we bring our own camera equipment?
We strongly discourage it (many passengers have dropped their equipment) and we cannot search for lost equipment. Also, we are not responsible for any loss or damage to any equipment or personal property. *Bring at your own risk!*
do you offer private charters?
We are happy to discuss ideas and options related to custom tailored charters and/or events that meet your specific needs. We also specialize in developing unique (one-of-a-kind) team-building and special events. Please contact a management level staff member for details.